Module 7: Geochemistry in Resource Plays
Petroleum Geochemistry: Geochemistry in Resource Plays
- Understand the diversity of what are termed ‘unconventional plays’.
- The role of geochemistry in regional evaluation of unconventional plays.
- Geochemical analytical methods used in unconventional systems.
- Principles behind geochemical production allocation & monitoring programs.
- Deployment of APT Allomon™ in Resource Plays
- Through the use of case studies and exercises understand how geochemical programs are deployed and what deliverables are feasible.
- Understand ‘quantified’ vs ‘qualitative’ production allocation in unconventional plays.
- Geochemical solutions for stacking pattern assessment, completion optimization
- The importance of integrated datasets in production focused operations and objectives.