APT USA’s geochemisty specialists are hosting a half-day asset improvement workshop in Fort Worth, TX on 25 February 2022.
The workshop is open to all with an interest in learning how to design successful fluid chemistry projects and use the data to optimise production.
There is no cost to attendees and lunch will be provided. Registration is a must however as spaces are limited. Email USA@apt-int.com with your details to sign up.
Course: APT Asset Improvement 1/2 Day Workshop
Date: Friday 25th February, 2022
Location: Aloft Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm (lunch), 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Workshop)
Instructors: APT’s Chief Geochemical Advisor (Americas) and Senior Geochemists from the APT Group.
Who Should attend?
Geologists, petrophyscists, reservoir and production engineers & generalists interested in understanding:
- Sample & data collection best practices.
- The value, utility & limitations of gas, source rock and fluid data in shale plays.
- How to make the most out of the data and samples you have available.
- Cross discipline & workflow integration processes
- How integrated geochemical data can help optimize production in your acreage
Attendees are encouraged to send specific questions and/or provide datasets for discussion prior to the workshop commencing.
Operator supplied datasets will be scrubbed to the level requested to allow presentation and general group discussion.
*The APT case studies shown, and discussed, will focus on the Permian Basin but all of the work has applicability across the L48 shale plays.